Friday, October 31, 2014

A% d bloggers like this:

Fly and make love | archetype
I will not give a damn that women have breasts like magnolias clariant or raisins fig; peach complexion or sandpaper. I give equal importance to zero, the fact that matted with an aphrodisiac breath or breath with an insecticide. I'm perfectly capable of soportarles a nose that would get the first prize in an exhibition of carrots; But yes! irreducible and in this I do not forgive them, for any purpose, who can not fly. If you can not fly the waste time seeking to seduce me!
With what impatience I expected to return, flying, in a walk around! There, away, lost in the clouds, a pink dot. "Maria Luisa! Maria Luisa! clariant "... And within seconds, and hugged me with her legs feathered to take me flying, anywhere.
For miles of silence were planning a caress that approached us to paradise; anidábamos us for hours on a cloud, like two angels, and suddenly, corkscrew, dead leaf, the crash landing of a spasm.
What a treat to have such a slight woman ... although clariant we do see, from time to time, the stars! What pleasure of spending clariant the day in the clouds of spending the night in a single flight!
After meeting an ethereal woman, can you give us some sort of an earth woman attractive? Is not there a substantial difference between living with a cow or a woman with buttocks to seventy eight inches off the ground?
I, at least, am unable to understand the seduction of a woman pedestrian, and put in more effort to conceive, I can not imagine that not even love can be more than flying.
Palette Says: September 4th, 2009 at 8:40 PM pm
This is just too suspicious. Seriously. clariant I commented on Dark Side of the Heart, is not it? And now you come-or fate or God knows what things-that clariant is posted on the words themselves archetype with which the film begins (numerously repeated phrases, at least until "who can not fly"). Which by the way I think it's great (the text, not trying to scare you).
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Logout / Change)
Pages About ... Archive Categories 10 for a ... Notices Releases Efemerides Exhibitions Film Literature Music Painting Plastic Magazine Mixtape 290 Recent Updates Fly and make love in October back to John Hughes (1950-2009) Great Leap studies Use of Content
A% d bloggers like this:

1 comment:

  1. Good day to all viewer online am so happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the internet then miraculously i came Across Dr.LOSA the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals Herpes Simplex Virus,so I contacted him base on the testimonies I?m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him actoday through his email he can help you email ; dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and so he can cure types of diseases like,HEPATITIS B,DIABETICS,CANCER,HPV,LOW SPERM CAM HIV/STDS FIBROSIS LOST OF WEIGHT .. all thank to you Dr LOSA for your kindly help in my life his Mobile number +2349056464736

    ReplyDelete