Monday, May 18, 2015

I think everyone in life has this invaluable treasure, without which the sun does not shine, life i


I think everyone in life has this invaluable treasure, without which the sun does not shine, life is so colorful, without their support you easily break, and during their absence you naplyvaye nostalgia and longing ... you guessed it, friends talking about) So, these stvorinnyachka play an important role for me in zhytti.Prote katehoriyi..tomu is different about someone if I did not write it is not a reason to resent me, * she forgot run or dye about me, hammered * This means that you are not for me so close that I conceived about your persona ... so presumably the reason you) who stayed earliest run or dye childhood to present my true friends who stand with me all my shortcomings is Vanya Kozak, Darius Voytyuk and just Boatswain)) These people always next to me and even though most do not notice me and care about the experience, run or dye for which I am very grateful to them * Also the man whom simply impossible to replace in my zhytti- Vlad Nemchenko) run or dye Although our friendship and prevents space and several kilometers, but it is very close, he knows me anything and everything continues to stay close constantly supports, cares and it is very nice, thank you that I have * Also in my life plays a significant role Denya Krynychanka (Krasnyatko), Julia-kozyulka Fitel, Natalya Borisova (kakooos) and Ryzhulik (Anastasia Manyuhina), Andrew run or dye Lehnovskyy my pandochky is my support, support, protection, and anything, they are just the best .... and priceless) in each course advantages and disadvantages, but together they just adska mix, something incredible) * person who encouraged me to something abnormal and silly, that it is always possible to have a good time, and so does my nnu number of years, run or dye always supports me boshnyu will carry if it really will potribno- Zabashtanska Annie (my pizdarik) it special *
Lily Rusenko (Tsvyatochek) who loves me dokopuvaty run or dye correctness, but actually it vso cover, it is very dvizhova woman, but it skryvaye))) Very chotkyy chuvachok, it can and cry and porzhaty so that the press inflate)))) Unfortunately, through training spilkuyemsya are less, but you're always in my heart)
Ingeneral all these people just incredible collection adrenaline, laughter, jokes, support and resistance, they are simply the best, and occupy more than half of my heart, I love you vsiiih run or dye * thank you for taking part in my life and filling it with colors *
2012 (17) May (2) April (4) March (11) Visualize a rainbow! What I love * destruction. Curtain subconscious) Srach in my head and Hi tipochky tipitsy) Look at what will the weather ... platitudes and little snot also no harm ... Reality eyes future) Values in life the truth! Those that changed life and filled it content * Introduction)


No comments:

Post a Comment