Friday, September 20, 2013

Clara August 21, 2013 @ 16:13 Fala at all :) Dani, wine in the composition myself sozdavaše my skep

Deciduous magnesium sulfate fruit pie with kapini and white wine - Moirecepti
Print Add to Favorites GOTV Ingredients 250g puff pastry magnesium sulfate 250g fruit (here kapini and power and with raspberries, strawberries or mixed) 250 ml white wine 250 ml water 4-5 lazice sugar 3 lazice cornstarch 1 kesička whipped for decorating Preparation
The fruits, magnesium sulfate šeḱerot, water and wine are put in tendžere a moderate fire to fry approximately 15nA minutes. Gustinot magnesium sulfate the razmatuva with a little water and eventually added in tendžereto. Interfere while the gain ovošen cream. Lisnatoto dough with a rolling pin to razvlekuva magnesium sulfate nabrašnesta the surface and placed on the oiled kalap so that you encompass and side parts. Covered with paper and peck to stoves 15nA minutes at 200C. Based pečenoto puff pastry is easy to put ovošniot fil. From above by the ukrasuva šlagot leaflet prepared ready to kesičkata and after some grain fruit. Additional photos
albetina August 19, 2013 @ 15:49 I receptot image and the extra! This will be tried ;)
Clara August 20, 2013 @ 20:09 Thanks for election, to thank all the cards. In my vicinity is really nice kapini, magnesium sulfate and the train is at any time hehe all who want povelete will SOBER and will napravam specially for you :) I'm glad it was you liked the receptot and images. Eliza imav dilemma that I post a Load bearing and eventually opting for this, though, and when in doubt I prasav's daughter and she judgment magnesium sulfate as you ;)
Clara August 21, 2013 @ 16:13 Fala at all :) Dani, wine in the composition myself sozdavaše my skepticism, but as until now all cookies with wine that's'm tried my dopadnale are opting to try and žrtvuvam portion of the collected kapini . Kolačot successfully survived to the satisfaction of everyone who has probavme :) Sladže, kapini is to the nearest meadow and finished collected the green Pazarcı :) The first vintage kaj me to spend the 2 types of cakes and a small dose of jam, and now am looking for activists re Harvesters :) feel free to be able to sign between volunteers :))) This time berenjeto will they go and combine it with a picnic on the grass (let me now refused to vidam ;))
CRAZY August 24, 2013 @ 08:54 fotava means for 24kičn! even TOLKU's Signature ubavo vklopen, Mademoiselle go to tsunami :) :) :) :) sakam to'm often here, I was ama Web's rubble. true turns off and I have to log in by 1000 suffered to leave one comment and often being canceled. dem it :) :) :) :)
albetina August 24, 2013 @ 19:36 am Today napraviv ama I do not why this image is not for pokazuvanje :))) ... the napraviv recipes for your ama ubavo not we come out to you, Kai: (. dough in pecenjeto narasna, to distort and sobra, and nothing we lices. Filot not harden properly, ama it is not at all Macy's me, next time viewpoints or less liquid or poveke cornstarch. Kazi a tip that dough you stay in shape. A napraviv the onaka as it already wrote above ....: (I pravev with raspberry taste and is an excellent!
Clara August magnesium sulfate 24, 2013 @ 20:53 Ought to paint :) I can be of pokažuvanje whom isprobuva ;) lisnatoto narasnuvanjeto dough with a custom bit and to SOBER. when I go unconscious patches go izbockav with fork, although the receptot not need paper from above was emphasized to put in the time to pečenjeto. has patches in the heart kalap and higher than I wanted the walls to beds to cancel ubava form. the sobra also with me and I thought I was this has nothing to Fill the and there is nothing like that, but when you go Stavivá Filot you come otherwise, as to the picture. I have a picture from above just as I filovav, no writes magnesium sulfate from my pc. Now I do not have on hand to see. when we are Kaj Filot, I stravuvav that many dense Come give me the puck and gustinot which has a smaller stavav large lazice (hehe how much this sounds funny) plus Ramni epten's tresev. the ZDRV almost immediately. In a relationship with him, would you propose to Varis little while. Perhaps there is a relationship, and the width of the tendžereto. my was shallow and wide, and faster isparuvaše teečnosta.
albetina August 25, 2013 @ 09:14 am photographing Sinok Eve, since stand for several hours in the refrigerator. Filot great you thighs, magnesium sulfate dzabe Panic :))) And otherwise'm sure that it is up to gustinot, why and drugpat sum had problems with tukasniot cornstarch. The next time will napravam so with dough as it says Lyle, will go on the hartijata izbockam and viewpoints gravcinja so we will see what will bidne. Odlicen taste, refreshing .... quickly magnesium sulfate prepare, It can not be faster :). Fala you for the recipes, will be with certainty in the future podgotvuvan (the next pat will be tested and in the non-alcoholic variety) :)
Clara August 25, 2013 @ 12:35 Honestly, I zažaliv what I izbockav, as the substrate higher and I wanted to tell polisnata SAVE Filot. And maybe she splasnuva you žežok filling the tour ... will try and with a little pooladen, to the extent that you start to zdrvuva. The image you kaj me looks great :) only the edges here are not higher, but Sleden stalemate will probame and with higher edges ;) The important thing is that you liked the taste, and that will has the following time with variations, and will not answer the phone Compared unless we probame the

No comments:

Post a Comment