Monday, September 23, 2013

THIRD LETTER You stood me in one song. With all the words of this song. I watched as seen interpret


Facebook Twitter RSS Tips and Life Lounge Beauty and Health Care Food & Beverage Entertainment Architecture Art Design Literature Photography Scene Interview Fashion Video Film Events Destinations Horoscope
First letter to you write about if I did not stop and you can not stand. Do not stop the bad thoughts that you carry the day alone yourself heavy. Do not put the time in our own storm. Look at me. Look me in the eyes. These start and end all circumstances storm. Catch is one of my flashes and departed. I walked small bathroom ideas and I always know which side is the shore. We know where not to go. Do not stop here. One bad thought can kill all the good words. A bad idea can you pickle life and make it early in time. In life you can not be my early: I'll heal our own time, clear out the wrong clock and undo the single state of alertness. So you need to run: the insomnia worth thought. The nobility. So go somewhere far. To go anywhere where we were. To see what has vozduot density elsewhere in the world. To smell. To know why and where different small bathroom ideas smells. You're smelling skin in the presence of another zapametam air and the air smells anywhere on your skin, even in cases where you're small bathroom ideas not - because my nostrils are all perfect sleeping irregularities of breathing your nostrils, all codes of all unknown and famous names that come across. From your breathing made my meaning, I realized that I could hurt you if you just hurt yourself. And because sometimes, in the darkest of the dark, pounding his body has changed. You told me that you have a defect, how to be perfect. See you in the dark. You watched me. You looking at me more than I saw. The More You Know: I kept quiet without a word, and you spoke in silence. I open my eyes wide to see every word. Every word in the dark and through the dark. To learn. To know to speak. Then he spoke: his eyes with his fingers. With hair. With fingers small bathroom ideas in her hair. The teeth lips. The history of a love. Of all loves. You and I started as it starts changing seasons, winter completely before spring. I recognize the cold weather season and toplinite in them. I saw that my cold can shine in your freezing and your heat to freeze my fires. In round one another. As crickets song in the middle of winter, spring, the smell of the floor in your home, the taste of the kiss of our name. You write to remember: the only secret small bathroom ideas that hides the one we all know. Same mark. My, your, one on the other end of the world, the one next to forever. Until forever.
Second letter I can not stop you carry the thought, because I can not stop living. small bathroom ideas During the day, part of my brain is dedicated only to your day. On how you happen classes when you're next to me. When I'm next to you. A part of me always thought latches on your face and that my thoughts I guess the unknown schedule of your everyday life, so you feel your soul wherever you go, whatever you do. In this case, life to me weight relief and doing good. In this case, get yourself a good and continue to race in a foreign dimension - because your face I let you know things that you never knew exist. You can not you have somewhere else but everywhere. Everything else would be spending living space, not living love. Therefore we. We have to keep arms. To keep the eyes. The eyes in his head. In your head you think. small bathroom ideas In think the whole world.
THIRD LETTER You stood me in one song. With all the words of this song. I watched as seen interpreting layout stars: with closed eyes and an open heart, small bathroom ideas ready for final incongruity between day and night in the silence of your embrace. I fell into you. You fell on me. We are interlacements think. Bodies. We are interlacements dreams behind the eyes. So I watched you: with eyes staring back at life and knew how life has shades in every color that happens. And we happened colors which existed only for us. Our colors. small bathroom ideas We named with letters and letters of your nick. Unique world, hidden away from the visibility that consumes time. Our room, scented holy oil of bodies, with flavors deep into the skin under the nail with eternity. So you see your fingers. Always just fingers. Them can never die touches what my eyes have seen and what I know my soul is worth dying for. But our worth living. For my can die at any moment. But courage is to live for mine. You stood me in every song. The songs never dotrajuvaat. Do not change the person. Do not get older. Do not spend. Because you can only be my song: what remains when our time will stop

No comments:

Post a Comment