Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Eliza September 7, 2013 @ 20:02 that, precisely at these peaches refers dye Question, ama so advise

Sweet peaches - Moirecepti
Lower the scanning parčinata zovrieniot fruit in syrup. Since contents in tendžereto will again zovrie, Varete on medium fire 15 minutes, occasionally raspenuvajki. Cover has tendžereto cloth with water and leave to go utredenta.
Repeat the same procedure I still twice ... So leave it to zovrie, digest 15 min., And leave to go to the other one is standing day. At last, the third brewing has Succoth add the lemon, I check the density of sirupot and leave a sausage slatkoto go to chill, covered by aquatic patch, it is best to the other one day.
albetina September 5, 2013 @ 10:11 This is going to go right! :) I really like it! Ama, before I make a mistake you PRASA with time :)) ..... 2 kg. peaches refers to the century iscisteno ovosje without Luspa and semka? I first sherbetot to zovrie dye and then to put them powder (THE FIRST welding)?
Lilin September 5, 2013 @ 10:22 Fala you :) This to me is a very old recipe, without exaggeration at least 30 years old. So far, pokazal successful. In Bozikniot pole which can be a good sweet squeezed from sirupot. 2kg peaches necisteni, nelupeni. And yes, it is first digested sirupot, is quite thick, so it is lowered into the fruits since I will again zovrie digested 15 min.
Lilin September 5, 2013 @ 20:01 Fala you :) Nadica, fotografiranjeto the wish remained unfulfilled, you'll like this :) I realize How many umeam, ONLY ... Eliza, they are brasnesti of them either sweet or compote not biduva ... I usually at Mesan marmalad adding them, go to olfactory and imav a komsivka, cream soda Praves of them .... Otherwise does not know how to exploit ...
liljanailieva September 5, 2013 @ 23:51 Eliza, if you think of these posi .. can you make a jam - Marmalade ... Here is how kaj me prošlata years ... normal dye - seasoned with someone trevka ... here is ruzmarinot ...
Eliza September 7, 2013 @ 20:02 that, precisely at these peaches refers dye Question, ama so advise as soon as all that time marmalad will be again, I attitude and melon in it, and is able to cream soda with the same combination of carrot
Clare September 6, 2013 @ 07:42 Many himself! Yummy for sure :) AMA prelažuvaš me this year that I am doing. I'm sick of you is, marmaladot of peaches. I have left over from last year, I mean she does with figs and fig lately salam to Date. It seems this year and neither will find already ... that period who were good I can plažirav :) Well, now that of kiwi still has a chance, I hope ;)
albetina September 8, 2013 @ 08:31 Eve bidna go, go napraviv :)) Lili, which must say .... except preubavo, prevkusno e! Who kupuvav peaches not you have a good selection of ordinary peaches and nectarines Shopping for and with them go napraviv, ama I believe it is not amended nisto. Slatkoto you is a 5 +! Fala you for receptot and'm sure that this will fit me sweet favorite :)
Lilin September 8, 2013 @ 12:03 thy looks more beautiful than my! I bit "is zanesov" in the second digestion, and the color space "to meaning '," the amber "zamina :))) So health to consume fala have much to tvojot contribution to my recipe :) You must be logged in to Bidese leave a comment.
Last comments suzanabitola @ 23:05 in Pastry dye with instant mashed dye potatoes and olives (2) Klarce this must be all the good. Otherwise, from whom exactly to do something with instant pire.Ova will be more ... alexaars @ 23:03 on karapandža (14) ispadnale very pretty, the health :) let Fala and more ... alexaars @ 23:02 on pizza rolls with vegetables (7) is that I'm glad you liked the girls :) alexaars @ 23:01 on pizza rolls with vegetables dye (7) izraduva :) I do not have much time these days, so I'm more ... All comments dye


No comments:

Post a Comment