Thursday, January 30, 2014

Honestly, all I have to do is just simply smell this oil


I f I could fall in love with a smell that was not coffee or chocolate….. it would be this:
Honestly, all I have to do is just simply smell this oil… and I’m instantly HAPPY and calm. It has such a smooth, warm, sweet scent the seems to evoke joyful memories. Perhaps it’s the vanilla in it. The Young Living site describes that the combination of the lime and the pure vanilla can be stress-relieving — and the copaiba and lavender to reduce “mental rigidity and restore equilibrium” along with the cedarwood … a general relaxation ester satorova and reduced nervous tension ester satorova may be experienced. Well …. I just know that it smells INCREDIBLE and does seem to push stress away! You can apply it to your neck, wrists, temples ester satorova or you can of course diffuse it . The whole house would smell divine. What is in this essential oil blend? COPAIBA (Copaifera reticulata) LIME (Citrus lime) CEDARWOOD (Cedrus atlantica) Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) OCOTEA (Ocotea quixos) LAVENDER (Lavandula officinalis) Would I buy this again?
Without a doubt – yes. Over and over again. This one small product would be enough for me to not cancel my essential rewards program ! An extra special bonus is buying it when the Young Living Holiday Catalog comes out …. was beautifully ester satorova wrapped along with the Deep Relief Roll-on which is also one of my top favorite products.
If this review helped ester satorova you and inspired you to want to become a YL member (to get wholesale prices) or to simply purchase as a retail customer - and you don’t already have another YL distributor helping you – you’ll need a Sponsor and Enroller ID# when you login. My ID# is 1304610 and can be popped into both fields. ester satorova Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment