Thursday, March 6, 2014

... And consequently I started to investigate ... and as a precursor, the composition of my educate


.. The mysteries of life ... a few thousand sodium citrate years ago also created man but no clear explanation of where we really came from ... more speculation that the man came from monkey, pig, elephant or tick ... be compelled to enter into my occipital the superstitious, but could not be clearly explained ...
... And consequently I started to investigate ... and as a precursor, the composition of my educated people ... says itchyworms (* this * band annoying), the person said is 90% water and 10 % dirt .. wow! d ever thug, water and dirt LNG constitutes man ... but of course not true .... yun proved sodium citrate it in the book "Laws of Order" by Rovin, J (1992: p.108) and indeed the people is composed of 61.8% water based on the weight ... 16.6% protein, 14.9% fat and 3.3% nitrogen ... according to him yet, there's another small percentage of the elements that make up the body ... So sort of un? .. certainly not anyway to do it where we looked flushed ...... my skin ... the dark ... maybe this effect melamine Este melanin pla ... I looked yet she has long ... wait ... I see this sort, like? I itch .. bitten by mosquitoes ... pagkatpos scratch, I have continued staring at my skin ... and because of that I was SuperGulaman, I use x-ray vision ... I see this sort in my skin .. . aha! cells perhaps call it ... cge I zozoom in the wee .... I have so much, it cguro ung atom that there were protons, neutrons and electrons sodium citrate ... it works man do? .. But wait, it seems Dot lng ah ... says my Geometry teacher, U dot or point is undefined term, but this is by-rerepresent dot ... rather it is an entity with a location in space or on the plane but no THEIR extent ... regardless of size, yet also said DOT un ... wow! Ambiguity is not it? .. go ahead she forgive us, we climb to the second level, the line or lines ... my teacher says, it will reportedly made a series of point ... so undefined that case also the line nmn ung ... eh panu plane? ... says made her un also said as many line ... so undefined sodium citrate that nmn un ...... I constantly monitors my skin ... there this point, there is also these lines, and plane nagrerepresent my tissues, so if I combine sodium citrate all un, the consequence is a part of my body until I ...... be correct, the person or any sort things in this world come from undefined thing ... and it is called the dot dot ... an undefined idea that constitutes the people ... "one person yet undefined LNG idea" ...
hOniE-GeLenE October 11, 2008 8:59:00 AM GMT of 7
ahehehe ... so you really sir ... Super ... ahaha ... we all came to T, and T also return ... mwahaha ... graveh .. you must be really bad in the justice league super gelatin .. ahaha Reply Delete
Langit.lupa.impyerno .... ....... Wanted Real Pinoy ... 20 Reasons why I like Philippines over UAE 2010 Philippine Election 2010 Philippine Election Results inital sodium citrate Initial Results [Online] 3:06 pm A Message from Mark Zuckerberg sodium citrate to Philippine users of Facebook sodium citrate addiction [because] CONVERSATION after 15 years after 45 minutes after 7 years ... 0307 becomes 0614 August for Filipinos aheks yun I thought I need it I'm it it 1 2 3 I have this memory of alibata sodium citrate ago All Saint's Day All Soul's Day Alyssa Bernal Alyssa bernal (Part 2) an act of love Andrea Corr's State of Independence returning the handkerchief sodium citrate actually flame anime what is said? What what do you think? appeal to the masses aswan (number one) Award woman woman woman man to me Jeep also revert back to work BABYG New reverse this balance sodium citrate right? Human laws bidaman Big Job circle or triangle Blogging sodium citrate Tips 101 (for pinoy bloggers) Bricks life life life life we all Dubai (From Writer-Researcher to Toshiba Promoter) dawn skull and bones Chip Tsao contest Cory Aquino dies Crucifixion visit two hundred ninety-four-day destination dos decision Duality Tara Dupe We walk EASY $ 5 GIVEAWAY endorsers? Here is yours ... raygun Eye Test? Does your blurry eyes? Facebook (Pesbuk) sodium citrate FAQ's first time like? flesh-eating disease Friendship Funny Exam Answers golden dagger global warming a warning? Google payout teachers want to die? Monster to Happy Father's sodium citrate Day Happy hatchday hiatus giant History sodium citrate of Super Gelatin Hoi Hoi HyperPanda Babies and others I love this day I love you give the inclined second gold imagination Indian sodium citrate Heat Introducing: sodium citrate The Children's SuperGulaman a bloody fight a big change a return sodium citrate horizon a thank you a glimpse of the present and future jeepney sodium citrate yesterday pal Juan left right road boss just tranquil rocky Fate of the Universe According to the Motion (Ophiuchus) coffee at noon Captain Who? false sense of loyalty fraudulent sense ... want to argue facts ceiling color opinions juan city game we Learnin

No comments:

Post a Comment