Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sonia Creating a blog with a view to organize your thoughts and ideas ... As a creative person, I d


I'll try to write something like paper. Do not judge strictly. So each of us, perhaps, young youth sincerely believes in love, right? "Sincerely" falls "fly on the wings," etc. So, as a future psychologist I want to explain what "love" or "love" - it is merely a biological process. Sometimes the disease. How to develop our disease. Thus: "The period of love," magic "lasts a maximum of three years. During this period bht we idealize a partner, do not notice its flaws. C * are the symptoms: wakefulness, breach of appetite, increased heart rate, blood pressure changes. Interestingly, these symptoms are features of classical neurosis. Later, our bodies simply can not withstand such a load, he is exhausted. When the "symptoms" are, we begin to expand the field of view, and disappointed. Love comes only after falling in love and frustration. stability This is the "golden mean." Love involves not just a feeling, but required * Relations. " In short, people who think logically is love - a routine, therefore, after the "cloud" and "love" we get back to the same, why fled - from the ordinary. Only the "extra bht baggage" other problems. Here you need it? I - no. And happy that I finally understood it. However, the time spent ...
2013 (20) September (2) April (6) March (3) February (4) January (5) 2012 (64) December (1) November (3) October (3) August (5) Yyul (2) Yyun (8) May (25) Songs errors. Time. Too much of you. The same way I do. Every one on this earth is not love, do not appreciate, bht do not rejoice not miss. 10-B Biochemistry Ideal, where are you? Exists at all? Do not read this. I do not seem quite normal. The end. The successful study of history ..)) 20:20 indifferent Jobs Human Psychology bht You must excuse bht me, I'm available. Specifically, I'm sorry, I'm .... I'm sorry. No need to do me a favor. bht Again with you)) class ...)) first .. did not expect)) "I have cancer" would say that it did not come, but I do not believe in fate ...... Today I really kydanuly people bht once bu ... April (17)
Sonia Creating a blog with a view to organize your thoughts and ideas ... As a creative person, I did not always easy to do. I hope someone will be interested bht in reading my "writings" and someone bht might find something for yourself ... Browse PROFILE


No comments:

Post a Comment