Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2013 (48) December (2) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (4) July (5) June (5) May (6)


Compound vessels, pressure, gravity, science, enlightenment we need to .. To wriggle from the fact that destiny to be ready for the real world, to confront, the time that it deserves our utmost to provide value to the application you need to spend. No longer as big a win simmering social life lies ahead, although it was difficult to learn to stand on the edge of standing before us as an undeniable fact. What we can stay away from him, nor in peace. Boils touches our wounds, polluting ethyl acetate our time, kind of tastes, interests, contaminated data, processions, the truth, the chaos of hosting a big world. Albeit sometimes go unnoticed that we caught cute world, a despicable thief who stole from us by the vacuum of our time can be. In fact, this time getting the disease go missing, we can define as future concerns. Perhaps simmering concerns surfaced as it exits the effects seen with our eyes. Is possible, therefore, shifts the balance of the reality of war. Abandoned in your hand with the fight-ending. Life here is such an interesting fight. Life is not a struggle, struggle ethyl acetate is the life I have left I remembered he had a mention. I struggled with not knowing ethyl acetate what we're trying to live most of the time even. Some of us live to breathe, some of us to be happy, be peaceful, some of us, some of us enjoy taken without eating or drinking, visiting some of us, some of us consider as to help people. What is the life for me, perhaps I can use when I could not find yet, what can beat my concerns about the future. At the boiling point of water evaporating droplets side as the wind blows from what I go there. Maybe I expect is the wind ..
2013 (48) December (2) November (3) October (2) September (3) August (4) July (5) June (5) May (6) April (4) March (6) of sizzle .. If I open my arms if I say go .. testicles .. ciao boiling point better shave February (4) January (4) 2012 (54) December (5) November ethyl acetate (3) October (1) September (2) August (8) July (6) June (7) May (8) April (3) March (3) February (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment