Monday, December 23, 2013

Our blog from the news if you have Dream TV viewers possibility of being very yüksek.b and Rozerin


Our blog from the news if you have Dream TV viewers possibility of being very yüksek.b and Rozerin this possibility in mind for many years Music Line, now In Cafe Pop offering Melis Baştuğ an interview with yaptık.biraz Blue Jean questions from the play a little may wonder what the things sorduk.siz had also read :)-interview; Şeyma presenter how did it start? metso -R> Trial shooting after May 2003. Dream TV broadcast was to begin my life ;)))-a life-changing band / artist do you have? > System of a Down T-Rock for many years-I see it as representative. So which music tour itself nearest you feel? > Progressive hard rock and electro house trance music groups, but I've always loved trance music, which is very close to me. In-Trance music is best for you, can we get the first 3?-R> David Guetta, Armin Van Buren as an electronic music say Daft Punk. Turkish metso Rock has a cut-in so I think that taught us about the issue düşüncedeyim.b what do you think of this? > If you say so, I'm happy. My share I think it was, of course, but the music line audience thoughts and wishes very important also was giving an interview to get played songs get streams of the audience according to the request I was doing interviews spectators at the request upfront metso was in my life a very big impact was what you'd call a book do you have? The Museum metso of Innocence-2-1-Secret for the rest of your life only an artist / band name which would be If you could listen to this? > Just a name? -Yes> çoook zorrr-me this question while writing this answer I gave to myself> But Sebnem Ferah say recent decision :)))-For years music line very different sector while addressing now the cafe pop all but with a completely different metso sector are addressing Challenges Was it and either too glaring differences? > Yes, you're right a completely different sector. metso The first two weeks it was very difficult after all different types of music and newborn program Music In The Line Haykocu the mangacı the Smokers had CafePop program the Sinai Akçıl, Boz, Murat Dalkılıç, Events and Demet Akalin fans too much-yes, the current audience with a whole different audience. I agree in part Respawn frankly we have not even got used> But the program began to take longer sat guest'm sure it will be even better music line, the audience could not accept the first ever in this situation, but now they were buying. -Absolutely, but it was still music line, even if the audience is watching how much I concur> Yes ;)) days from the answers of the questions I understand that at the section-program will be guest musicians rock it? > Kolpin A, Influenza Emre Aydin Gokce Aydilge names like hard rock, a moderation ;)) in them enough of us say, still sighing we still miss you and we will not be forgotten style of a program from the music line agree three generations stripped metso passed hehehe-come one of the DES in the "five-song list Would you do? "what songs would be in it? 1-Sebnem Ferah-Smoking 2-TNK-Farewell De 3-Bu Saran-distance 4-Manga-I am a clown 5-Smoke-in. Ben this evening so choose, but I 5t until when these ;) )))-music life and in the business of any instrument Do you play? What play do you want?-R> I do not play play I wanted to fiddle I choose-now metso in which group and a musical identity in the work you wanted?-R> Manga and Poets ÇoLaKoĞlu would say-wedding Who takes the stage you'd want?-R (Blue Jean question from play by :)))> Sebnem Ferah would say-the interview is the end point whether he at the funeral how to play would you like? saying, Let-R> Hahahahaha the question of how such-that the Blue Jean than I stole (little patient'm journal metso of all the laborers + content)> Only the ones I love me get up and cry wanted them to spot.-Rozerin: absolute silence so Şeyma: metso The Blue Jean love Rozerin Eastern Yucel sourced pops the question here East Yucel Do you read?> Yes East Yucel like Rozerin: he is a writer very likable anyway :)-this interview was our first eye pain is very very very right> I thank you so much fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment