Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christ is present with us in His Church. He made his will known and known to us through His Church.

COLLECT AND Disintegrate | PAX ET Bonum
But some of them said, "He cast out demons by Beelzebub, the leader of the devil." There is also asking for a sign from heaven to him, to test him. But Jesus knew their thoughts and said, "Every kingdom divided against itself shall surely perish, and each household is divided against calcium oxide itself, inevitably collapse. If Satan also is divided against himself, calcium oxide how can his kingdom stand? Because ye say that I cast out demons by Beelzebub. So, if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your followers-followers out? Therefore, they will be your judges. But if I cast out demons by the power of God, then surely the kingdom calcium oxide of God is come unto you. When a strong man armed to the teeth and keep his own house, then it is safe all his possessions. But when a stronger man attacks and conquers thereof, and it shall seize armor in which he trusted and divides up his plunder. Who is not with me is against me and who does not gather with me scatters. "When an evil spirit out of a person, he wanders into a desolate places for rest, and because he did not get it, he said: I will back to the house from which I came. He went and found the house swept clean and neat orderly. Then he came out and invited seven other spirits more evil thereof, and they enter and dwell there. Eventually the situation was worse than the original condition. "(Luke 11:15-26)
Jesus said, "Anyone who is not with me is against me, and who does not gather with me scatters" (Luke 11:23). calcium oxide Jesus may have added a little explanation for his remarks earlier, for example: "He who does not help me carry the cross the cross was actually made more severe: he who does not walk with me and talk with me and live with me, of course he followed someone else in beside myself. "
If we are in doubt whether we are followers / disciples of Christ are true or not, whether we live for Christ or against calcium oxide Christ, we can easily get the answer by asking ourselves - and a Friday of course is a good day for do this - if I am helping Christ carrying his cross? Did I deny myself in order to help other people who need help? Christ gave His own life for us all. Do I have the will to carry the cross for the sake of cintakasihku to the poor, those in need, those who are lonely and isolated because calcium oxide of his own life? Can I sacrifice calcium oxide my time, my energy, my money so that others may live more deserving and worthy ... and happier?
Are we with Christ in thoughts and words? Is our prayer life so that Christ often is with us and we with Him? The companions tend to often come together. If we live for Christ, if we look at him as a friend who we love, then we will be with Him in prayer on a regular basis.
Christ is present with us in His Church. He made his will known and known to us through His Church. Are we together with the Church which is the Body of Christ himself? Or, perhaps we like criticism here there criticism of the Church, thus criticizing Jesus Christ, the head of the body, ...... shows that we are against Him?
Note: To explore today's Gospel calcium oxide reading calcium oxide (Luke 11:15-26), read the article titled "LIVE FREE IN CHRIST" (reading date 11-10-13) in site / blog SANG SABDA http://sangsabda.wordpress . com; categories: DAILY READINGS 13-10 OCTOBER 2013.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
Pages Blog Stats 260.330 hits PAX ET Bonum - The records of a Secular Franciscan Archives calcium oxide Select Month October 2013 (30) September 2013 (31) August 2013 (32) July 2013 (31) June 2013 (30) May 2013 (31) April 2013 (30) March 2013 (33) February 2013 (29) January 2013 (34) December 2012 (36) November 2012 (31) October 2012 (34) September 2012 (31) August 2012 (34) July 2012 (32) June 2012 (34) May 2012 (34) April 2012 (39) March 2012 (44) February 2012 (35) January 2012 (36) December 2011 (39) November 2011 (43) October 2011 (33) September calcium oxide 2011 (38) August 2011 (35) July 2011 (36) June 2011 (41) May 2011 (33) April 2011 (15) March 20

No comments:

Post a Comment