Thursday, October 31, 2013

Welcome my friend, atomo in my previous post I briefly explain how to start an online business with


Welcome my friend, atomo in my previous post I briefly explain how to start an online business with PTC. Well in this post I will review some of the PTC is fun played on PC / LAPTOP. PTC's actually very easy to play, just click on our ads to earn money. But if we only rely on ad clicks then we obtain the result that not a lot, too. Here are PTC sites that give more benefits not only the ad clicks. Probux PTC is one of them published the ad an average of 20 s / d 30 ads per day. Ads Price $ 0.001 s / d $ 0.01. $ 5 minimum payout. We also do not need to be confused to find referrals because you have facilities Referral Lease / Rented Referrals at a price of $ 0.6 / 3RR/bulan. From my experience, within 7 days, I've been able to collect $ 0.6 to lease RR. To increase your income Probux have PROGRID and TASK menu. PROGRID is a game of luck. There is an image there and they will be divided into 30 image horizontal grid and 20 grid decreases. You have the opportunity to click 20 times on the grid page. If you are lucky you can get a reward of up to $ 10. TASK, here provided some tasks that must be done right. If the task is done and has been the target mencapi you will be rewarded. For those of you who are interested to try PROBUX please register via this link may be useful http://www.probux.com/?r=standart
Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment