Friday, November 1, 2013

Funny story category Bakusedu Manado Bobodoran Sunda Stories General Humor Humor Adult Story Funny


A girl crying scopus in a cafe, and the cafe waiters gave him free drinks. "What's scopus the problem?" asked the friendly bartender. "I scopus was expelled from the cooking school," the girl replied, "They said I gave them the reasons oldest trick in the book, and all I did was tell the truth." "What did you say?" asked the bartender. Cooking school student replied, "I told them my dog ate a cake made as my homework."
Funny story category Bakusedu Manado Bobodoran Sunda Stories General Humor Humor Adult Story Funny Story Fool and Other Stories Papua Economics scopus and Business Mob Films / Videos Funny Pictures Funny Pictures Funny Humor Regional Humor Alkitabingah Batak Language Humor Humor Animal Humor Political Humor Humor Sufi Story Suroboyoan Computers and Technology Quotes Funny Words Poem Witty Witty Comedy Malay Experience Funny SMS Funny Puzzle / Guess Funny
Network: Comedy Story Joke Labs

No comments:

Post a Comment