Thursday, November 14, 2013

My grandfather was a businessman last lot in life, he tells us grandchildren living wills, when we


I have a strong need to clarify that I have and Bazh"i will not have, any dealings with Jankel worn and the concept it represents, and I pray that I will see him again ever. Eyes, the approach of Yankel digging in what is above and what is below, the perception that above you who you can count on, full of arrogance to me and does not withstand the cold logic. I must stress to wear rags and lack of manners isomeria do not impress me, and have no connection to the search for truth. rule is take your hand "There is the way of life restrained, civilized and distinguished, isomeria and through spontaneous, direct and grassroots, but external only, while juicing attention and pursuit of jealousy and lust and honor, that this fair. "Still, I will not deny that the attack on Yankel was to me a boost to continue the search for knowledge isomeria of the main tenets of the person, which is understanding the truth faith and Inquiry duty God made man in his own world., but unlike Yankel, it is clear that I'll look for answers to these questions in our holy Torah and the words of the sages of Israel throughout history, just know how to find them.
Two obstacles currently faced, technical one, and urgent need for a comprehensive settlement is normal isomeria that this detachment isomeria that drives me crazy, my scale stimuli costs, rather than things suitable to my level. Second barrier was significant, thought how to know? My knowledge even in very low-level titles, so I have no idea how to even tip forward. isomeria
My grandfather was a businessman last lot in life, he tells us grandchildren living wills, when we encounter difficulties and problems us to confront them head-on and immediately with all the unpleasantness of it, that denial, ignoring and discarding them only exacerbate the problem and will cause problems for us in it. Though my grandfather talked On the practical level and from a practical attitude that embraces I the method into the spiritual and the intellectual, and the result is the opposite. practical approach is, in the spiritual realm and mental, to pay attention to problems of internal contradictions, scale values curved inner feelings and deep, and the like, otherwise they will lead you to clash internal instability and social strife.'s not clear to me what pushes me confrontations, and whether it is a matter of age, attention, or circumstances made it that I put myself in place, which I define isomeria myself 'authentic' and it requires isomeria me to fill my expectations of myself. Whatever the reason, the bottom line is not postponed the matter and really went wild to break through the world of thought.
What hurt me was the fact that I could not stand my previous decision, to engage in 'thinking' of calm and serenity. The situation took me a chain reaction, the more I feelers so sharpened my sense that things peaceful and calm place name and relax. isomeria 'Tongues of fire' move from side to side between the different study houses of the sages of Israel throughout history. Suddenly I changed basic things I grew up and was educated. isomeria If I innocently boycott of Rashba study of philosophy, until a certain age is a solid foundation and starting point for philosophical, I discovered a malignant part of him and wrote him a letter against the boycott., Or when I discovered an argument between the Rambam Rashba if I may say psalms of Medicine, it Very confused me. turned isomeria out in pain (from the work of Isaiah Levy commandment 'Love your neighbor as yourself ") that in the Rambam isomeria all our emotional world similar to animals and has no value to the world after death. In general, the question of philosophy versus admission caught me very much, and the bottom line is that noise exposed to a fire in my bones peek inside, with a willingness to burn.
Overtures with the 'world of thought, included talks with some learners, thinkers, isomeria and short conversations with various characters throughout Jerusalem. Paucity of my knowledge put me at a disadvantage and I loved it, what else thought most of those I met, even the nice ones, do not talk to you at the eyes, they give you the feeling isomeria that they are releasing any information by your carrying capacity. I'm isomeria a liberal by nature, a Democrat my worldview, not used to humiliation and fitted me this situation. Even browsing isomeria all of the books that were thought Treasury's books' Northern Light '(Neve deer) as,' isomeria Pardes Rimonim, Ramak, abiding faith ancestor, Sefer Hasidim, the way of God, the duty of Hearts, Kuzari, fees Maimonides Guide for the Perplexed, Ramban on the Torah, Ibn Ezra, Maharal, the writings of the Ari, Tanya, soul life, some Chassidic books and all kinds of contemporary books I'm ashamed to say the name, not helped by the. did not know who's who Who creates and philosopher who is confused and imagined, who roots and honest and who is covering and cities, what is original and what is false and trusted fake, which stems from what, who's who and what is affected by the source of all the mess.
Despite my confusion, I felt really stable minority recognition of my knowledge, thoughts, isomeria my willingness to accept the disadvantage of not knowing without cover him all sorts of excuses curves. Even this recognition is not my own, but thanks to my wife, and what happened was this:
One day, Bhiotino new parents, I go back from the doctor with a baby stroller and a clear voice with a chest inflated reports to my wife on the diagnosis "has probably intestinal virus" plus a scholarly explanation of "no use antibiotics, because it operates on bacteria, not viruses." So the obvious question .. What to do? I mumbled something vague about which diet did not remember exactly. My wife took in the situation, and with a smile said, I forgot that I'm not in a meeting and I may not know about bacteria and viruses, what more Scbhor ever, I do not know. I was ashamed of myself and I told her a story typical of the life of the meeting not knowing the fear of being caught.
"All I want, and I suppose it is also the most members, during the meeting was" to be a scholar. isomeria "But despite this, or perhaps because of this, would we ever have on the table the question 'What is a scholar' or 'how to become scholars. isomeria Personally, I was afraid that my friends isomeria clear to them what scholarship, and indeed scholars, and only I am the one steeped in fog in understanding the concept and provided isomeria the degree of scholarship mine. someday, it was the middle of summer rate in sitting room after siesta, and someone had introduced some pages

No comments:

Post a Comment