Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Tom Thumb has always made it clear that the rightful place was in our arms, and on the other hand I

Tom Thumb: A child brought | Domodama
In my experience it was easier and more natural for me to be a mom "high touch" as I like to call myself, methylamine because I have my baby wearing facilitated breastfeed on demand, has allowed me to continue methylamine to manage the house, the study, the travels. Running into contradictions of our culture that leads to removal of premature children in the name of an alleged autonomy, it is often hard, I can not comprehend how you do not understand the need for contact is the norm for human beings and that the constant contact with his mother, far from being a vice, allows the new born to grow in amonia both physically and psychologically.
Tom Thumb has always made it clear that the rightful place was in our arms, and on the other hand I have always felt the urge to hold it near as much as possible, convinced that as long as the children are in your arms is a brackets so short in the lives of parents who want to enjoy it fully. Whenever people on the street sees me and my baby in band and asked me if both comfortable as it looks, I can not help but communicate all my enthusiasm about my personal experience of mother in continuous contact. I find that the band ring, that among the various media to take the kids is that I know to live, is very practical because the baby up and down easily and is versatile, I started methylamine using it that was four months and is also useful Now that Tom Thumb has 15 months and want to get off often down. I consider "our" methylamine band, the one that has to be ready every time we go out! Now Pollicino walking very alone, like a lot, but sometimes you get tired or my convenience rather keep it on, then with the band does not get tired arms. Only trick: taking for a long time following the end ring you risk getting tired so you should switch the shoulders, in order to avoid back pain ... However, I could not help it, I got on well with my Stromboli Pollicino traveler-end, so go figure!
Grace de Fiore, Bring the kids, continuous contact, how and why, Coleman editions offer the ideal place for a newborn: Besides offering methylamine a better temperature control, the child by parents is safer, can be fed from the breasts of the mother, heated from the warmth of his body and protected by his presence. reduce the baby's crying: The children of non-industrialized civilization are calmer because they live in continuous contact with the mother or whoever replaces. Scientific studies show that crying evening that increases in the first weeks of life and is reduced to around four months - attributed to colic - would be reduced if the children were kept longer in the arm or on a sling. improve physical development: The band is like a womb with a view. The child has taken an active stance in relation to the wearer, pushing her legs, pulling the neck to adjust and squat comfortably. Children brought tend to be healthier than those who do not bring forced to stay a long time in the cradle activates stress hormones and wasting energy methylamine otherwise used to grow. fostering better body development: In the end the child maintains the correct posture is that of the back of the hips, also the upright avoids ascents of acid material due to the immaturity of the cardia of infants (infant reflux). methylamine Scientific methylamine studies also show that children begin to walk brought before those who spend many hours in the stroller, because stimulated by the movement of the body of the wearer. improve communication: a child who is at the same height of the parents and participates in their daily routine receives the right stimuli to interact with the environment around him. offer safety compared to strollers to which children are relegated for hours when we go out, the band protects methylamine against inhalation of exhaust gases of cars and in case of rain or wind also becomes easier to cover them. strengthens the self-confidence of the parent: Holding the baby always close the parent learns to recognize the different types of crying and the different needs of the child and to understand even before the baby cries when he is hungry, bored, dirty or is ill. This ability to recognize the needs of the child reinforces confidence in parenting skills. strengthens the self-esteem of the child: When a child is in the arms of someone feels a sense of harmony, well-being. the child feels it is the right place for him (...) Without this certainty a human being of any age is deprived of self-esteem and sense of self. Sen.

No comments:

Post a Comment